Monday, December 1, 2008

First Charlotte Mompreneur Post

I've been planning on launching this blog for some time now. I kept telling myself that I would get to it in the New Year, that I had to make it through the holidays first, and that things would slow down in 2009. We all know that life with kids and a small business always moves at a rapid clip regardless of the time of year.

Why not start today then! December 1, 2008 seems as good a time as any, and I plan on making my posts short and sweet anyway.

So who exactly is this blog for?

It's for entrepreneurs in the Charlotte market, especially Charlotte mompreneurs.


Why am I starting this blog?

A few reasons...

1. I started a women's networking group back in March 2007. It's grown to over 70 women strong, and lots of the women have started asking me to share information with the group. Rather than bombard everyone's email inbox, I'll post things here.

2. Charlotte has a great entrepreneurial market, and I hope this blog helps connect more entrepreneurs at a local level.

3. This blog can serve as a nice repository for articles, books, and resources that entrepreneurs find helpful.

So without further ado, let's get rolling. Please feel free to post comments and send me ideas for future posts. I'd like to make this blog as interactive as possible, so any and all feedback is welcome.

No comments: